- The Brunswick Centennial Pocket balls
- Made entirely of phenolic resin
- All white and colored components are “vitrified” or heat fused to create a molecular bond
- Precision-ground and polished to perfect sphericity
- Used in professional events around the world
Brunswick Centennial Ball Set
Centennial Pocket Balls are the standard of excellence in the industry. Made with premium-grade phenolic resin, Centennial balls are ground and polished to exacting radial tolerances of 0.001 of an inch for absolutely true and accurate roll. Components are solid cast and “vitrified,” or heat fused, for a homogeneous molecular bond. A translucent ivory hue, lustrous color, and a unique “dart” identify Centennial Balls. With resiliency and balance that allows hairline accuracy, and with numbers and colors that will not rub off, spot, or fade, Centennial Balls are superior in both playing quality and appearance.
Availability: In stock