Southern California’s Best Pool Tables!
Looking to add a new pool table to your Southern California home? West State has all of your wants and needs covered at the best prices. We have three multi-thousand-foot showrooms throughout Southern California. Every showroom features 100s of billiards tables and all of the accessories. When you visit one of our showrooms a pool table expert will show you all of the designs and options you have when building your dream game room. Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry, our experts walk you through the process of matching you with your perfect pool table.
You have to see it to believe it. Drop by any of our three Southern California showrooms today.
- Fullerton – Orange County – 5,000 sq. ft.
- San Marcos – San Diego County – 6,500 sq. ft.
- Newbury – Ventura County (Los Angeles) – 3,500 sq. ft.
Shop Our Selection Of Tables
Things to Consider When Purchasing your Pool Table
Pool tables are a significant purchase, and there are several things to consider before choosing the right one.
- One of the first things you want to take note of is the type of slate. Slate is shale or rock made over thousands of years from volcanic ash or clay that is mined, quarried, cut and leveled into smooth flat sheets perfect for cue sports such as billiards or pool. The Billiard Congress of America (BCA) requires 1” slate on tables used in professional tournaments and competitions.
- The size of the table and the size of the room you are looking to put your new pool table in are two key factors. A pool table is designed for the length to be twice the size of the width. In addition, the space around the table should be no less than 5 feet to allow the pool cue and the player to have enough room to strike the ball.
- The frame is the foundation of your table. The sturdier and more solid the frame is, the less problems you will face over time.
- Installation – your table will need to be delivered and installed by an expert. At West State, we deliver and install anywhere in Orange County and beyond!
- Your budget will ultimately define the type of table you get. Whether you choose to get a discounted table for your garage or you choose to have a custom designed table, you’ll need to know how much you are truly willing to spend.
Why Should You Choose West State?
At West State, we believe in providing you with the ultimate experience when it comes to building your dream game room, or helping you choose one from our warehouse. We take pride in helping our customers and answering all the questions they have. We work hard to ensure they are happy and excited with their purchase from the beginning. Since 1946, West State Gamerooms has been providing Orange County, Ventura County, San Diego County, and the rest of Southern California with the best deals on quality pool and billiard tables, shuffleboards, table tennis, games furniture and more! We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of customer service in Southern California.