Southern California’s Best Game Table Selection
At West State we’ve been selling game tables since 1946. Each of our three Southern California showrooms combine for over 15,000 sq. ft. of gameroom tables and a lot more.
Choose from 100s of styles and accessories. Pool tables, foosball, air hockey, poker, table tennis, shuffleboard – we have them all! Adding a game table to your home brings that extra bit of fun and entertainment everyone loves.
Thinking about a fun new addition to your home? Look no further! We are your one stop shop for all of your game room ideas and needs. Visit our showroom or browse our web store to see our current range.
- Fullerton – Orange County – 5,000 sq. ft.
- San Marcos – San Diego County – 6,500 sq. ft.
- Newbury – Ventura County (Los Angeles) – 3,500 sq. ft.
Things to Consider
Game tables are a great investment for your home, but there are a few items to consider when you are in the market to purchase one.
You’ll want to decide on what you and your family will enjoy the most. Whether it be air hockey, foosball, table tennis, poker, or billiards we have plenty of different design schemes and color choices to fit your needs & match your existing decor. From modern to rustic, all of our products are full of character and will provide an eventful evening of gaming fun.
Some of our products can also be used as a dining furniture, so you will want to consider the space and dimensions of your room and the number of dining chairs you will need. Take a look at each and some of the characteristics that come with each type.
- 20% smaller than regulation size to fit most rooms
- Made of premium solid hardwood with a quick removal solid walnut net.
- Dining sets will seat 8-10 people in style.
- Manufactured from 100% solid kiln-dried hardwood frames and base for durability.
- Deep storage areas beneath the removable top to hold all cards, chips, and puzzles.
- Customers can customize depending on the games they will be playing.
- Available in many different shapes and sizes to fit different size areas.
- Available in 9’, 12’, 14’, 16’, and 18’ sizes to fit the room you desire.
- Microfiber lined alley for easy cleanup and high-end appeal.
- Climatic adjusters are included to keep the playing surface true.
- Some foosballs are designed for both indoor and outdoor use on your patio, able to withstand most weather conditions.
- Ball returns on each end.
- Unbreakable, uniformed players for each team.
- Available in wood frames and plastic laminate.
- Bubble hockey or ice air hockey.
- Sleek and agile design with arena like sound effects and crowd cheers.
- Built for young children and adults alike.
- Everything in terms of design: modern, rustic, city appeal or country backwoods.
- Leather Pockets, fast and accurate K66 profile cushion rubber.
- Available in 7’, 8’, 9’ sizes to fit your room.
For more information on each of the products listed above, please come visit any our three beautiful showrooms. Our team of highly-skilled designers will walk you through the entire process of selecting the type of game table to picking out your color scheme and options. We are experts in the field of game tables and love to share our knowledge with our loyal customers.