- The Menlo Shuffleboard Table is an original California House design that features a transitional design at home in any room.
- Made to order in the USA.
- Solid 2.25″ thick solid tongue & grooved beech wood play field with inlaid black walnut scoring areas.
- Slow curing, poured polymer play surface for durability.
- Heavy-duty climate adjusters to maintain proper concavity of play field.
- Premium black & white weights (pucks) come standard.
- Microfiber lined alley for easy cleanup and high-end appeal.
- 100% solid kiln-dried hardwood frame and base.
- Factory pre-assembled chassis is precision leveled for accurate play.
- Unique padded end collars protect ends of table from heavy weights (pucks).
- Multi-step, post-catalyzed lacquer finish for tremendous beauty and durability.
- Make it your own with your choice of virtually unlimited finish choices.
- WHY CALIFORNIA HOUSE SHUFFLEBOARDS ARE BETTER
- SHUFFLEBOARD QUICK REFERENCE
- SHUFFLEBOARD BUILD SHEET
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Finish, Fabric, and Leather Options
The Menlo Shuffleboard Table is one of the finest shuffleboard tables made today, with an original design that features a clean, transitional lines at home in any room. Available in 9′, 12′, 14′, 16′, and 18′ sizes to fit your room.
Estimated Lead Time: 34 Weeks (we may have inventory in stock - please call for details)